Providing direct, timely, compliant and global access to the patient perspective
Carenity is a leading digital social platform supporting 500k patients and caregivers worldwide across 1,200+ illnesses.
Since 2011, Carenity’s mission is to empower patients so they can share their experience with other patients living with the same conditions, find information, manage their illness, and advance medical knowledge by participating in online research studies.
With its innovative platform, Carenity – the Patient Insights Company – delivers timely and compliant direct-to-patient research solutions to the life sciences industry that fuel the development of better medicines and services.
Carenity founded by Michael Chekroun. Launch of the French platform.
Expansion into the EU5 countries (United-Kingdom, Italy, Germany, Spain).
New solution launched: PatientLive.
US platform launched.
Office open in Boston.
Merger with EvidentIQ group.
• Carenity receives “Jeune Entreprise Innovante” (Young Innovative Business) certification. More.
• Carenity becomes a laureate of the Scientipole Initiative program.
• Carenity becomes a Réseau Entreprendre (Entrepreneurship Network) laureate, and thus benefits from personalized support in the pursuit of its growth objectives.
• Carenity joins the Paris Biotech Santé business incubator.
• Carenity wins the “Digital Health” trophy at the Nuit des Caducées, an event organized by ESCP to bring together players in the pharmaceutical and health care industries.
• Carenity wins the “Best Podium” award for the quality of its research presentations during the ISPOR scientific conferences. More.
• Carenity wins the bronze medal for best societal innovation at the 7th CSR Night.
• Carenity is named the 2019 recipient of the “Clinical Research Companies” award at the 6th Trophées Pharmaceutiques.
Carenity is recognized as being within the top 10% highest average review scores at ISPOR Europe for its poster “Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on patients with immune-mediated inflammatory diseases taking a biologic therapy in Europe.” More.
Carenity is certified as a Best Place To Work in France.